Thursday, October 2, 2014

Return of the ants

Half a year (or so) back, Sera and I uncovered this ant nest in our room and then subsequently dug out the remaining nests that were around my house. Seriously, it was like some ant buster shit we were doing for a few days. After the majority (I hoped) of the ants were cleared, our tables became very much ant-free and I could resume consuming sweetened drinks and food in my room without worrying about it being contaminated by ants.

I thought that was it, until they came back again. This time I have no idea where their nest is and all I've been doing is killing them with my fingertips and sticking them on tapes.
WHERE DO THEY COME FROM.

But despite me ranting, you have no idea how bad I feel whenever I kill them. If possible I would rather leave them alone and let them mind their stuffs, cause you know, they're constantly working and surviving hard for the rest of their colony.. but then I wouldn't want to sleep in an ant-infested room either. It's such a dilemma really, but thank God for pest-(or rather, ant) controlling sera who never fails to be heartless to them tiny creatures. Although it would be a separate case when it comes to anything else she deems as insect—basically all insects, reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, mollusks and the rest of all invertebrates.

No comments: